Heroes Housing provides discounts and financial support, and can save thousands when selling or purchasing a home. Our realtors and their local partners can work with our hometown heroes — teachers, firefighters, military/veterans, police and first responders to save significant money!
Ways you could save are:
- Discounts on Home Inspection, up to $150 value
- Basic Home warranty, up to $450 value
- Reduced lender fees, up to $2,000 value
- No cost pre-approval, up to $500 value
- Appraisal Report, up to $500 value
- Reduced Real Estate Commission up to 25% off fees when buying or selling
- Reduced Title fees
We have gone out and negotiated on your behalf for these discounts and our realtors believe in this program and our foundation so much they are willing to rebate some of their commission back to you as a THANK YOU for your service! Realtor partners can also often negotiate up to 3% (or up to 6% for government loans) in seller concessions to help cover your closing costs. Save THOUSANDS of dollars when purchasing a home through our Heroes Housing Program.
Another way we can help is our Home-savers program is funded through our Heroes Housing Foundation and assists Heroes and their families who are struggling with their mortgage due to disability or death to help bridge the gap with their mortgage during their crisis by making your 1st mortgage payment. Our services are FREE to our Heroes as a non-profit organization. Our Executive Director is a Nationally Certified Foreclosure Document Examiner who has worked as an Expert Witness in Foreclosure Prevention Cases.
REAL ESTATE AGENT
Born in South America from European ancestry, came to Cincinnati, OH several years ago to pursue my MBA at Northern Kentucky University. Met my husband, we now have 2 beautiful kids and 10 years later we decided to move to Tampa, FL to start a new chapter in our lives, closer to family and to the beach of course! 🙂
I have been a Real Estate agent for several years now and with over 10 years of sales experience in the Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG) industry, I have the tools and knowledge to help you market your house and negotiate for you the best deal!
When I first came to the States on a student income I had to rent a 2-bedroom apartment with my sister, as years went by and as I accomplished my goals I was able to start looking to own. I know how stressful it can be and I just want to be there every step of the way for you! To help you fulfil your needs and achieve your dreams!
I want to help you in your journey of selling or buying your home!
Today, I can say that after owning different homes and moving to different cities where I have built, buy and sell for me and my clients for several years I know what it takes to do it and how to do it efficiently! I have achieved my goal of owning my dream house! My husband and I wanted to give the opportunity to our kids to grow in a house that they can enjoy, where we can set roots in. I really want to do that for you! Or if you are thinking about selling your home whether it is for a bigger one, smaller one or because of hardship let me help you every step of the way so it is easier on you and all the changes that are going on in your life!
Also, as part of the Hispanic community, since I am fluent in Spanish, I want to help those who feel anxiety and fear of negotiating by themselves in a second language to ease this feeling in the process of buying or selling a house.
Are you willing to help me, help you? Here are some of the things I can do for you:
– I am determined to offer you the best service to find your dream home according to your aspirations and needs, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter.
– I am enthusiastic to sell your home! I will have the best strategy to advertise your home, target prospective buyers, negotiate the best deal for you, introduce you to reliable vendors and lenders, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I am willing to go the extra mile for you!
– I am trustworthy because I am committed to you! I can help you get the most out of your home by focusing in the ideal audience. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that’s sold fast.
To view listings click here
Scarlett Roger is a Mortgage Professional in Tampa, Florida proudly servicing our clients in their homebuying process, for the past 30 years. As the Founder of Heroes housing and the wife of a Retired Fire Captain, as well as a Grand Daughter of a Marine Veteran, Scarlett has found a passion in serving our community of Heroes and assisting them with their homebuying needs. Scarlett is honored to educate our homeowners on Loan Programs for their specific needs. We service all varieties of Clients both Hero and non-Heroes in loan program variations from Condos, FHA, VA, Conventional and USDA. As a founder of Heroes Housing assistance, we contribute a portion of all of our transactions to our Heroes Housing Foundation.